Cash price based on Truman corn prices >
*Must change city name to TRUMAN to determine current LB Pork corn prices
LB PORK CORN PRICING PROGRAM AND DETAILS
1) All needed bushels secured and priced before harvet is complete.
2) Deliver to old Northrop Elevator site or LB Feed Mill. Call Lynn (507-230-2700) or Kathy (320-260-1129) for dumping location instructions. Hours: Mon-Sat: 7am-8pm, Sun: 10am-5pm. Call before delivery and also if other hours are needed as we are flexible!
3) Call for Current pricing!
4) Sell within 10 days of each 5,000 bushel increment delivered (Non GPPS). Seller is responsible for contacting LB Pork to sell. We are not in the business of storing corn, however, we reserve the right to charge storage on corn not sold within 10 days. Storage rate is the same as CFS.
5) Call, text or email Kathy Wedel to confirm sale price. We will only buy until 5pm. Calls after 5pm will be based on next’s days open. Checks will be issued within 2 business days of tickets received/lots being priced. Bushels have to be priced, but checks can be deferred.
6) Shrink is the same as CFS policy: 1.4%/bu./point over 15% moisture.
7) Drying Charges: .045/point/bu. at this time. This can be changed with 1 week notice.
8) Moisture Samples: Take one sample for each hopper/wagon and the average of those samples will be used for that load only.
9) When less staff/service is available to unload, you will be trained on how to stamp tickets, test moisture, and possibly unload yourself which will include basic elevator/leg operations.
10) Quality – Good quality corn is imperative as it will be used in feed for our pigs. LB Pork will follow CFS policy on discounts for such things as test weight, foreign material, etc. and reserves the right to reject any load.
11) Anything else we will follow current CFS policy.
1) NO hog trucks across the scale at anytime.
2) $5 charge for scale use other than corn sold to LB Pork.
CORN PRICING INQUIRIES
Office: 507-873-4291 | Cell: 320-260-1129 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dumping Location Information:
Lynn: 507-230-2700 | Kathy: 320-260-1129 | Office: 507-873-4291
Elevator Address: 109 North Bridgeman St, Fairmont, MN 56031 (Located in Northrop)
Mill Address: 2108 175th , Fairmont, MN 56031 (Located just outside of Northrop)
Fall Dumping Hours: Mon-Sat: 7am -8pm, Sun 10am-5pm. Non-fall Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am to 5pm
Call before delivery. If other hours are needed, we are very flexible.
Amy: 507-848-1033 | Joel: 507-728-8253
LB Pork Mailing Address: 109 North Bridgeman St, Fairmont, MN 56031
Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm