If you are interested in becoming part of the LB Pork team, please print out the form from the link below. Send it to LB Pork, Attention: Dianne Bettin, 109 N. Bridgeman St, Fairmont, MN 56031 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
TITLE: Farm Shop Mechanic
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION: Adjusts, services, and repairs autos, pickups, heavy trucks, semi’s and miscellaneous machinery, including farm equipment, hydraulics and skid loaders.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs a full range of skilled automotive repair work, such as minor tune-ups, electrical system servicing, and engine overhauls on a wide range of vehicles.
- Estimates costs of repairs and keeps records and creates reports pertaining to repairs performed.
- Instructs operators in the proper operation and servicing of the equipment.
- Operates and maintains shop equipment.
- Able to drive a semi or heavy truck (ex: feed truck)
- Perform other farm maintenance and miscellaneous jobs as needed.
- Communicate with owners and managers about tasks, problems, questions, and supplies needed.
- Keep farm appearance, inside and out, clean, neat, and organized
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist other departments when necessary
- Assist in special projects/requests when necessary
- Monday – Friday (generally 7 AM to 5 PM)
- Work every other weekend
- Ability to work extra hours in helping with spring and fall fieldwork